Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Here's what you need to know:
- Some services, i.e. couple counseling or marriage therapy, may not be covered.
- Most plans are managed by a behavioral health management group.
- The Behavioral Health Group works differently from your medical plan.
- Benefits available to you can be determined by dialing the number located on the back of your insurance card.
- We can call or you can call. When calling, we need to confirm:
To see if your insurance will cover our services, please call our counseling office at (972) 596-1805 during daytime hours.
if mental health benefits are available to you
If you need to have a mental health diagnosis to be covered
if you are covered, how many sessions are allowed
if there is a co-pay, what is your co-pay
if are you restricted to a specific panel (i.e., in-network provider)
if is there any coverage if you want to see a therapist not on your insurance panel (i.e., an out of network provider)
* Please do not email or ask "What insurance do you take?" because there are many different types
- it's easier if you can just provide information about the insurance plan you have.
- We are providers for few plans and an out-of-network provider for all other plans.
- If we are not on your insurance panel, you may still use your out-of-network benefits.
- When you seek reimbursement for out-of-network sessions, the reimbursement fee may be lower.
- We do not deal with insurance companies directly.
Why? Because we are fully aware that your right to confidentiality may be compromised when you file for insurance reimbursement.
- We will provide you with a receipt containing all the information needed for you to file directly. All you have to do is mail it to your insurance company.
Dallas Licensed professional counselor, LPC, mental illness, stress, coping, abortion counseling, partner difficulties, anxiety, depression, psychotherapy, therapist in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Richardson and Carrollton
Dallas relationship counseling, Dallas couples counselor, Plano marriage counselor, partner issues, divorce counseling, premarital counseling, break-up, infidelity, relationship therapy ennegram and counseling, eating disorder counseling in the Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Richardson, Dallas Grief counselor, counseling for death, loss, grief work, bereavement, divorce, mourning, depression, abandonment, tragic loss, painful loss, Dallas, Plano, Frisco and Richardson
Template copyrighted by Therapysites
Content Copyrighted by L. Whipple and Other Authors As Indicated.